Communication is the act of conveying meanings from one entity or group to another through the use of mutually understood signs, symbols, and semiotic rules. Today communication has been democratized with technology and that comes with a lot of challenge for both the communicator and the receiver of the communication.
In this short course, we look at the main component of communication you need not overlook as listed below;
- Introduction – Effective Communication Skills
- Perspectives in Communication
- Elements of Communication
- Communication Styles
- Basic Listening Skills
- Effective Written Communication
At the end of this course, you should be able to effectively practice the communication skills we discuss in this skill oriented course.
Acquire knowledge in a simpler way of learning. Each topic is precisely arranged to deliver exactly what you need to know to develop skills on the subject. PDF files can be downloaded and read on the go.
Each topic presents an assignment as a form of assessment. On completion, you can request to be awarded a paid certificate.
NB. This course is free to take.
Credit: MDT Training
- To Access course via Mobile App, download app from the upper menu. or "moodle" from the app store
- Study material format -PDF
- Assessments are accessed and done on the platform.